Today, MIUI released 367th-week update. According to report, this version of the update comes for the Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi Mix 2. The use of these phones will now be able to unlock their phone by using facial recognition.Xiaomi Mi 6
The Redmi Note 5 Pro has also received the anticipated Face Unlock feature via an OTA (over-the-air) software update. The Redmi Note 5 Pro is Xiaomi’s first smartphone in the country to get the Face Unlock feature. Just like the Redmi Note 5 Pro, the new face unlocks feature for the Mi 6 and Mi Mix 2 utilizes the front camera to identify the complexion.
1. MIUI 8 Developer Edition Go to “Settings → My Device → MIUI Version” to upgrade online
2. MIUI 6/7 Developer Edition and MIUI 8 Stable User, it is recommended to upgrade to MIUI 9 Developer via line brush.
How to Upgrade to MIUI 9?
1. Please don’t forget to back up your data before upgrading to MIUI 9.
2. If you are using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 stable ROM, please upgrade to MIUI 9 via the fastboot method.
3. If you’re using MIUI 8 China Developer ROM, please go to ‘Updater’ and check for updates.
4. If your device is locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing. How to unlock your phone bootloader? Click here to check the details.
5. How to flash MIUI ROM? Click here to see detailed MIUI flashing tutorials
1. MIUI 8 / MIUI 9 Developer Edition Click “Settings” → “My Devices” → “MIUI version Online upgrade, must be pre-upgrade Important
Facts 2. MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 Developer Edition and MIUI 8 Stable User Version User Recommendations Line brush upgrades will clear all data
3. Development Edition / stable version of each brush machine, you need to back up the important data, and then by brushing all the data to remove the brush machine, to prevent abnormal problems
4. The new models have anti-brush machine protection, please brush before the bootloader unlock, Click here to unlock BL >>
5. Millet mobile phone full Brush tutorial: Click here to view >> >>
This Face Unlock feature is less secure as compared to the iris recognition and 3D depth of field recognition.