- Amazon Echo is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo has powerful speakers that fill the room with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favourite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started.
- Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
Alexa, the brain behind the Amazon Echo, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Echo, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly. Learn more.
Amazon Echo has a 2.5” downward-firing woofer and 0.6” tweeter powered by Dolby to deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass throughout the room. If you are a Prime member, you already have access to Amazon Prime Music- just ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. You can also search for music by album, decade, or let Alexa pick the music for you.
Want to play music on an Echo device in another room? Now with multi-room music, you can tell Alexa to play the same song throughout your whole home. Just ask for a song, album, artist, or genre from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn and TuneIn. Simply use the Alexa App to create groups with two or more Echo devices by naming the group, such as “my home.” Once you’ve created the group, simply say “Alexa, play Bhangra in “my home.” Learn more.
Introducing Alexa calling and messaging—a new way to be together with family and friends. Use your Echo device to call or message anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa app. When you’re busy making dinner, just ask Alexa to place a call to Mom or send a quick voice message to a friend. You can also enable “Drop In” in the Alexa app for when you want to instantly connect with other Echo devices in your home, or your closest family and friends. Alexa calling and messaging is available within India at no additional cost—to get started, download the Alexa app on iOS and Android. Learn more.
Use Amazon Echo to switch on the lights before getting out of bed or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie – all without lifting a finger or … even raising your voice. With “Routines ” control your devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command, like turning off the lights when you go to bed or turning on your coffee machine every morning. Echo works with devices such as smart lights and plugs from brands including Philips, SYSKA LED, Oakter, TP-Link and more. Explore now.
Echo can hear you from across the room, even in noisy environments, or while playing music as it has seven microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation. When you want to use Echo, simply say the wake word “Alexa” and it responds instantly.
Alexa has thousands of skills with more added regularly. Skills add even more capabilities like ordering food from Zomato, requesting a ride from Ola, booking a carpenter from Urbanclap and more. Learn more.
Amazon Prime members get access to Amazon Prime Music, an ad-free music streaming service. You can also order millions of products using only voice, enjoy free fast delivery on eligible Prime orders, and Alexa can even track your delivery for you.
|Size||148.5 x 88 x 88 mm|
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||2.5” woofer and 0.6” tweeter|
|System Requirements||The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your desktop browser. Certain skills and services are subject to change, may not be available in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees.|
|Warranty and Service||Amazon Echo is sold with a limited warranty of one year. Use of Amazon Echo is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the Box||Amazon Echo, Echo Shell, power adapter/cable (1.8 m), Things to Try card and Quick Start Guide.|