- Echo Dot is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud-based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo Dot includes a built-in speaker. It can also connect to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favorite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Dot hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started.
- Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
The sleek and compact design makes Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. With its built-in speaker, you can place Dot in the bedroom and use it as a smart alarm clock that can also turn off your lights. Or use Dot in the kitchen to easily set timers and shop for millions of Amazon products using just your voice.
Echo Dot can also connect to other speakers using a 3.5 mm stereo cable or Bluetooth to add voice control to your home stereo system.
Amazon Echo Dot
|Size||83.5 x 83.5 x 32 mm|
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connection to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included)|
|System Requirements||The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your desktop browser. Certain skills and services are subject to change, may not be available in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees.|
|Warranty and Service||Echo Dot is sold with a limited warranty of one year. Use of Echo Dot is subject to the terms found here.|
|Included in the Box||Echo Dot, power adapter, USB charging cable, and Quick Start Guide.|