Buying a home massage chair is an excellent idea for people that lead hectic lives and wish to relax and rejuvenate themselves after tiring days at work. A home massage chair can alleviate both physical and mental tension and help free your body from aches and pains. Most massage practitioners and experts nowadays recommend buying shiatsu home massage chairs. These chairs are designed for providing a shiatsu massage to the user. Shiatsu massage is a holistic Japanese massage technique that’s known for alleviating and treating a variety of ailments by targeting pressure points within the physical body.
Shiatsu Massage Chair Buying Tips
A good shiatsu home massage chair not only helps in relieving stress and pain, but it’ll also provide you with a healthier body after an extended period of use. However, massage chairs, shiatsu or otherwise are never cheap and thus, you ought to look out to urge the simplest massage chair for your budget. Confirm that when buying a home massage chair recliner that it suits your needs and requirements. Some tips which will assist you in buying your shiatsu home massage chair are:
- Shiatsu massage chairs are generally very expensive and intrinsically, you ought to make sure that the chair has all the therapeutic massage techniques kneading, rolling compression, and percussion. A kneading motion should feel as if two hands are kneading and rubbing your back alternately; rolling feels as if someone is pressing the edges of your spine alternately; compression seems like firm palms of a person’s hand are pressing your back and therefore the sides of your spine while percussion imitates the rapid tapping of a person’s fist on your back.
- Test the massage recliner you’re curious about before you create the choice to shop for and make sure that the rollers imitate the hand movements of a therapeutic masseur. Sit during a shiatsu massage recliner for a minimum of twenty minutes to seek out out if you actually just like the speed and therefore the movements of the chair and it covers your vital areas.
- There are a variety of home massage chairs that come without a raised footrest and these tend to urge uncomfortable after you sit on them for a couple of minutes. Select a shiatsu massage recliner that comes with a raised footrest or ottoman. A good massage chair should offer you a full recline option. Foot and calf massagers also are built into the simplest home massage chairs.
- Massage chairs are alleged to last an extended time, especially considering the quantity you’re paying for them. The simplest massage chairs accompany the longest warranties since an extended warranty period generally indicates superior reliability and sturdiness. Compare different brand warranties before buying your home massage chair and confirm that you simply get an extended warranty on your chair. Also, confirm that they provide in-home service, not a service center.
- Before you purchase a home massage chair, it’s important to understand the prices of repairs and spare parts. Also, check about how and where you’ll be ready to get your message recliner repaired just in case of a breakdown.
- Customer service and responsiveness are other things that you simply got to make certain about once you buy a shiatsu home massage chair. Check if they need a money-back guarantee and if shipping and tax are included. You would like to seek out the simplest deal on your massage chair that meets your requirements, is going to be trouble-free, and is within your budget.
6 Best Shiatsu Home Massage Chair India 2021
Shiatsu Home Message Chair
Irest Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- PILLOW PAD: Pillow pad Can Adjust Up And Down Freely
- BACK: 113 Cm lntelligent Massage Hands
- ARMREST: Convenient storage box, put your mobile or remote control
- HIP: Detachable Seat Cushion
- FOOT: Magnetic Sole roller massage,
- The heel is fitted with a 300 CC permanent magnet, which stimulates the reflex points Of the hands and feet.
- AIR PRESSURE MASSAGE: 20 pcs airbags for whole-body massage
- Air pressure intensity freely adjusts, compaction, pause, or relax mode for a great feeling.
- ZERO GRAVITY FLOAT FEELING: Using NASA technology,
- Scientific design of massage position, release the pressure of whole-body, relax.
Future 3D Zero Gravity Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- Contains unique features like a USB port for mobile charging,
- Bluetooth speaker, short cut button & artistic led
- 12 kinds of automatic massage programs.
- Intelligent voice recognition system.
- Carbon fiber far infrared back heating function.
- “SL” shape curved rail technology helps to maintain the human body vertebra ‘S’ shaped curve.
- Set with the shoulder automatic detection and location.
- Pillow pad can adjust up and down freely.
- Rolling massage on foot with special sole raised dots design.
HCI eRelaxic Japanese Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- HCI eRelaxic is the world’s only professional therapeutic massage chair
- with specific dedicated world’s best therapeutics researched programs from America, Japan, Thai, Hongkong, Chinese, and India.
- HCI eRelaxic has a dedicated uShape head massage to pamper your temple accurately to relieve your fatigue to lead a perfect effect.
- HCI eRelaxic has a dedicated Calf rolling massage function to estimate the muscles of the calf part deeply”
- HCI eRelaxic is based on a 4D technology with the longest SL Massage track of 145 cm to target from the head to toe
- with all squeezing, shiatsu, Rolling, Kneading, Tapping, Reflexology, Sliding, & Hot stone, etc.
- HCI eRelaxic is known for its Thai-style foot scrap therapy massage
- with 3 rows of the foot, rollers to offer an artificial human sorape therapy massage from heel to the toes.
KosmoCare Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- It provides you an ideal massage
- whether you want to recover fatigue, relieve pain or
- just sooth yourself, this product is your best choice
- 5 massage techniques improve flexibility and
- present you blissful relaxation.
- Pressure-point detection scans your shoulders and
- locates strategic points precisely.
- Gentle heating of waist and foot further soothes aches and
- improves blood circulation which enhances the massage experience.
JSB MZ15 Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- Full Body Massage Chair
- Powerful 3D Back & Leg Massage
- FUNCTIONS: Kneading, Tapping, Kneading + Tapping
- Shiatsu, Knock, Air Squeeze
- Wide Roller Coverage
- One Button Start
- Promotes blood circulation
- Proper Foot Care
- Pain Relief
- Full Body Relaxation
Robotouch Urban Full body Shiatsu Message Chair
- The Urban full body massage chair
- Powered by a set of vertically movable
- four-wheel driven muted intelligent massage hands
- Assists time setting for massage delivery automatically via timer programming. 15 min
- Pre programmable time setting of 5-30 minutes in multiples of 5 minutes
- Diverse massage modes including kneading, flapping, kneading & flapping, shiatsu, knocking, etc.
- One Year National on-site RoboTouch warranty
A Good Massage Chair
Massage chairs have the potential to be a big investment. Therefore, it’s important for you to try to do some research beforehand. Your decision to shop for a home massage chair is usually influenced by your requirements and budget. Asking yourself some right inquiries to ascertain your needs before making the acquisition can assist you to make the proper choice.
A home massage chair is specifically designed to stimulate the pressure points in your body and relax your muscles. A well-designed massage chair should provide you relief from pain also as complete relaxation. The 2 commonest sorts of massage chairs are shiatsu and Swedish massage chairs.
Shiatsu home massage chairs use a mixture of movements to stimulate the body’s pressure points with the assistance of pressing, patting, sweeping, rolling, and rotation movements, while Swedish massage chairs use long and smooth strokes combined with kneading movement.
What are the advantages of employing a massage chair?
Knowing the advantages of a product sort of a home massage chair can emphasize the necessity for that product and educate you towards its importance. The advantages of getting a good home massage chair are manifold specifically for your health. Here are a number of the foremost common benefits:
- totally freedom from stress and deep relaxation
- relief from stiffness and tension in muscles
- reduction in body tension and spasm
- better joint flexibility and a wider range of motion
- enhanced flexibility and efficient movement
- reduced vital sign levels
- better blood circulation
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you simply know the advantages of massage chairs, you’re probably curious about knowing who can use them. Well, massage chairs are typically designed for a mean height of 5’10”.
Certain brands, like JSB offer massage chairs that automatically suits your height by sensing the highest of your shoulders when seated. If you’re over 6 feet tall or suffer from knee, hip, or lower back pain then don’t buy a home massage chair that’s very low to the bottom.
Having too many features in your massage chair can mean paying a better dollar. More often than not, most people use just some specific features on a daily basis. Choose a home massage chair with features that match your needs. For example: if you’re susceptible to muscle tension and stiffness, then you ought to invest in a home massage chair that gives excellent mechanical massage to your body or a selected area of your body.
An honest example of this is often the symphonic massage chair that has been designed to be especially effective within the neck and shoulder areas. Panasonic’s pro elite comes with airbags within the chair’s arms that inflate and deflate to massage the neck and shoulder areas. Other chairs have airbags that inflate and deflate within the legs and foot region, while others have them within the lower back, hip, and buttocks areas.
When testing the home massage chair, also pay special attention to the pressure or intensity of the massage offered. Though the intensity of the massage is often adjusted consistent with individual preference, you want to sit within the chair for a minimum of a quarter-hour to determine that the pressure and luxury are acceptable.
If you wish to take a seat together with your legs on a better level, then check if the massage chair has an extendable leg rest or an ottoman.
Now that you simply have tested the massage chair and doubtless made up your mind about which chair to shop for, it is time to believe where you’ll keep the chair. Since massage chairs are bulky, they require more room. Usually, a bedroom or a headquarters is the hottest choice for putting a massage chair in. Ask people that are going to be using the massage chair to form sure that the place where you retain the chair works for them or not.
Reclining massage chairs cant be kept with their back on the brink of a wall. A far better idea is to live in a space where you’d want to place the massage chair before making a variety. You’ll also seek the recommendation of a chair salesperson to seek out the world required for your home massage chair.
If you’re unsure where you’ll put the chair, you’ll want to shop for one with wheels just like the joy. Not only are you able to move it from one room to a different one but also keep it out of sight when not in use. But if you’re facing an area crunch, then choose a transportable massage cushion. Though not as rich in features as a daily massage chair, the cushion is often placed on any chair and is straightforward to hide.
Budget! Perhaps, one of the most deciding factors when investing in a home massage chair. The overall range for massage chairs starts at around $700 and may go up to $6000 or more. A word of caution – price isn’t a sign of quality. High priced models are completely feature packed and you never use most of those feature in your lifetime!