If you are going to use a solar panel for electricity, it means you are taking a step towards a good environment. Solar energy has become the most advantageous energy source. Homes around the world use solar panels on the roofs of their homes. In addition to the obvious financial benefits, there are other pertinent reasons why you should convert to solar energy instead of fossil fuels. There are limited types of solar panels available in India, and people often get confused when purchasing a solar due to a lack of knowledge of solar panels. So here I will tell you the 5 best Loom Solar Panels that you can buy online in India at their best price. We selected the Loom solar panel because Loom is one of the first manufacturers in India to produce the monocrystalline solar panel in India.
Basically, there are two types of solar panels available in India, the first is polycrystalline and the second is monocrystalline solar panels. The main advantage of using a monocrystalline solar panel is its efficiency. The efficiency of the monocrystalline solar panel is higher than that of the polycrystalline solar panel. The monocrystalline solar panel works better in any weather while the monocrystalline solar panel works better in any weather than the polycrystalline solar panel. So what should you consider before buying the best solar panel in India?
You must have to consider 7 things before buying a solar panel in India.
1) Efficiency – Monocrystalline solar panel has higher efficiency. But Polycrystalline solar panel is widely available in India because of low pricing. So always choose a Monocrystalline solar panel, it is costlier than a Polycrystalline panel.
2) Durability – Durability depends on what components are used while manufacturing a solar panel. A better durability solar panel contains an Aluminium Frame, Tempered Glass, Encapsulant – EVA, Solar Cells, again Encapsulant – EVA, Back Sheet, and Junction Box. See the below image for a better understanding.
3) Solar Cell – Monocrystalline is better.
4) Junction Box – IP68 means completely waterproof while IP67 means water-resistant for up to 30 minutes.
5) Connector – Always choose an MC4 Connector it prevents it from sparking.
6) Warranty – Manufacturing warranty and Performance warranty
7) Temperature Co-efficiency – Temperature range 10-50 degrees.
5 Best Loom Solar Panels in India
5 Best Loom Solar Panels in India Reviews
1) Loom Solar 180 Watt Pack of 2
Loom Solar Panel 180 Watt consists of A-grade black silicon cells to generate electricity from the sun. The cells are made of superior quality silicon which offers up to 20% higher efficiency and offers better performance even in low light conditions. It is the latest monocrystalline technology panel that comes with 5 busbars 36 cells, an IP 67 junction with MC4 connectors, and 1 meter cable for outdoor use. It is perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be connected in series for 24/48 volt battery charging or grid-related applications.
The diodes of the Loom Solar Panel are pre-installed in the junction box and a pair of 40-inch cables with MC4 connectors is automatically supplied with the panel. Withstands heavy wind and snow loads, the durable aluminum frame allows panels to last for decades Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters. Pen Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.26 Volts, Optimal Operating Current (Imp): 9.03 Amps, Short Circuit Current: (Isc): 9.31 Amps. High Module Conversion Efficiency (depends on sunlight availability ); Compatible with ground mounting.
The 375-watt Loom solar panel is composed of Mono Perk cells that offer a higher efficiency of up to 20%. It is the latest technological solar panel in India which works in low light conditions and also in cloudy weather. The cells inside the solar panel are made with A-grade anti-PID cells. It is the best solar panel in monocrystalline technology which comes with 5 busbars and 72 cells. The junction box with IP 67 protection degree is supplied with an MC4 connector for greater module efficiency.
Loom solar panel 125 Watt is made with grade A mono perk cells that offer greater efficiency even in low light and cloudy weather. Loom Solar is the only company in India that produces mono panels using 12 Volt design perk cells. The additional feature includes 4 busbars and 36 cells. The IP 67-rated junction box is supplied with an MC4-compatible cable connector for greater module efficiency.
Know more interesting facts about solar Panels 7 Interesting Facts About Solar Panels will versatile your knowledge.
- Space Requirement – 10 sq. feet \ 1-meter wire for connection with MC4 connectors Inside
- Reliable – Diodes are pre-installed in the junction box and a pair of 40-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Durable – Withstand high wind and snow loads; resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Performance – A+ Grade, anti-PID Mono PERC cells \ Cell Conversion efficiency > 20%.
The 50-watt mono Loom solar panel is made with Grade A mono perk cells and ultra-clear tempered glass that does not break easily and offers 22% higher efficiency even in low light and cloudy conditions. Loom Solar is one of the solar companies in India that produces mono panels using perk cells with 12-volt designs. Additional functionality includes 4 busbars and 36 cells. The IP 67-rated junction box is supplied with an MC4-compatible cable connector for greater module efficiency. Built with high-quality glass and solar cells, Mono PERC gives a higher performance in low-light and cloudy weather.
Advantages of Solar Panel
- Expands the application of this energy source
- Emit renewable energy
- Reduced energy bills
- Advancement in technology
- Low maintenance cost
The above-listed solar panels come from one of the top Loom Solar Panel manufacturers in India. The Loom is one of the 1st companies that manufacture Monocrystalline solar panels in India and these Monocrystalline solar panels are also available at very affordable prices in India.